Preaching the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST is not an occupation, tradition, pastime or even a hobby, it is a calling and a passion of mine. My first exposure to genuine, passionate, HOLY SPIRIT empowered preaching (cornbread preachin as some say) brought me under the conviction of sin and drew me to the Savior, JESUS, for salvation. I sat under this same preaching for four years until I heard the calling of GOD to preach this same Gospel message. My first official message as a GOD called preacher was on February 24, 2002. Since that time I have preached in youth detention centers, jails, prisons, homeless shelters, nursing homes, radio, street corners, boardwalks, youth and children groups, church pulpit supply, missions rallies, revivals, and evangelistic events. GOD called me to preach and I love it.
When GOD called me to preach HE clearly called me as an evangelist. Since 2007 I have traveled as a full time itinerant evangelist. As an evangelist we have a lot to offer and no doubt a lot to learn. But we are committed to serving GOD through our calling as an evangelist.
Listed below are a few of the ways in which we commend our preaching ministry to you.
- Evangelistic Revival / Crusade – A series of meetings with the intention of seeing lost people saved.
- Church Revival – A series of meetings with the intention seeing the church experience GOD and revive the Christian in their walk with CHRIST.
- Harvest Day – A one day evangelistic meeting, usually Sunday morning and evening service.
- Youth and Children Evangelistic meeting – A meeting or series of meetings with the intention of seeing young people saved. The messages are geared toward their age usually incorporating object lessons.
- Missions Conference – A conference spotlighting missions work. Please see our Reaching the Lost tab for our missions work.
- Pulpit supply – Filling the pulpit in the pastor’s absence.
Next I will list a few bits of information to help answer some of the questions you may have.
- We schedule our preaching calendar on a first come first serve basis.
- We make it our policy to serve all churches and groups regardless of size.
- We come to preach JESUS CHRIST, Son of GOD, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, crucified on the cross for our sin, resurrected the third day, ascended to Heaven, and the only way by which men must be saved. We extend an invitation for people to repent of sin, believe in JESUS for Salvation, and live a holy life of service to GOD.
- The Evangelist is a gift from GOD to the church. The evangelist comes to help the church meet specific spiritual need. On the other hand the faith based evangelist comes looking to the church to help him meet physical needs. We offer guidelines to help you understand our need.